Our experts have helped secure some of the world’s most sensitive networks - private and public sector. The Monterey Group offers a unique and comprehensive range of advisory, management, and strategic cybersecurity services. Services are organized around two key themes:
The Monterey Group helps clients discover "facts on the ground" through extensive assessment capabilities including management, operations, and personnel interviews as well as technical risk evaluations.
Offerings can be customized and are available as enterprise-wide programs or individual core services.
- Cybersecurity VitalSigns: Rapid, focused assessments measuring key security indicators of enterprise, mobile, application, source code, and much more. Read more...
- Enterprise risk assessments.
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Comprehensive security program and architecture assessments.
- Analysis of security program and business process interactions.
- Network and application vulnerability assessments.
- Regulatory and Compliance assessments.
- Private Equity: Due Diligence.
The Monterey Group helps clients “paint a vision of the future” and develop principle-based strategies and actionable roadmaps to make desired futures real. Our portfolio of technical and non-technical offerings are designed to optimize your security investments and provide protection and solutions for every level of your enterprise.
- Strategy development and force analysis.
- Program blueprints/roadmaps and investment profiles.
- Software Assurance Campaigns: comprehensive strategy and roadmap engagements for improving the performance of security investments in software development.
- Brand protection initiatives.
- Measures and Metrics programs.
- Security Architecture Design and Identity Architecture Design.
- Policies and Process Formulation.
- Communication and marketing strategies.
- Executive and team mentoring.